Have a picky husband? already bought them everything in the book? Ran out of gifts? I have some ideas for you! I have been with Jeremy for 7 years, through every holiday and every birthday. He's picky, he's simple and he's damn hard to shop for! So I've brainstormed and brought you a list of gifts any man, including mine, would love!
2016 gift guide for men
1. Massage gift card- google massage studio near you and snag him an hour massage. Quick last minute gift and a perfect stocking stuffer! Make sure to check Groupon too, they always have good deals!
2. Underwear and Socks- Okay, I know this is boring. But I have never met a man who didn't want more briefs/boxers and socks. Jeremy asks for them EVERY YEAR. Go to costco and grab a big pack! Find my favorite socks below!
3. Leather Wallet- I think every man can use a new wallet. Considering they usually have them in their back pocket every day, it gets worn out pretty quickly! check amazon for two day shipping!
4. Apple Watch- tech savvy? athletic? need to know the time? Apple watch has got your back! No need to carry your phone when you can check emails, calls and texts right from your watch! Snag one in a sleek black color and spoil your man this year.
5. Beard trimmer- every man needs a good shave, get him his own beard trimming set! Amazon has a great selection where you can check the reviews and get it before Christmas!
6. A book- Sweet and simple. Grab him a new read.
7. Slippers- I get slippers for Jeremy EVERY YEAR. He wears his a lot, and they get worn out pretty quickly, but it's an easy and great gift! Plus, who doesn't love to cuddle up in new slippers on Christmas morning? These are my favorite pair of men's ugg slippers!
8. Lifeproof phone case- because men break everything.
9. Bose bluetooth speaker- A speaker you can take anywhere you go. When he showers, in the car, anywhere and everywhere! These are sturdy and man proof!
10. Starter shaving kit- A fancy way to keep that face fresh! Check out this starter kit below!
I hope this gives you a few ideas for your man this year! Click the "shop here" buttons to be taken directly to the item to purchase!